A free, half-day seminar designed to inform and raise awareness of passive fire protection and the duties placed on the Responsible Person under the RRFSO.
Download the Fire Protection Measures - Understanding Your Responsibilities 2013 event brochure.
- 1 May - London
- 24 September - Birmingham
- 6 November - Manchester
Through a series of seminars, Chiltern International Fire and associated guest speakers will explain the duties placed on the Responsible Person under the RRFSO:
- Background to the RRFSO and the role of passive fire protection
- What to expect in a Fire Risk Assessment
- What constitutes a competent person and a correctly conducted assessment
- The value of third party certification
- The legal obligations of professional Fire Risk Assessors under the RRFSO
The day is designed for:
- Facility & Estate Managers
- Hotel, B&B and Guest House Owners
- Managers of Educational Establishments and Public Buildings
- Housing Associations
- Local Authorities
- Technical Sales Teams
- Fire & Rescue Services
- Health Sector
“I found the course very informative, interesting and useful. There was a good cross section of speakers who delivered their presentations at the right level. I would recommend the course for newly qualified fire risk assessors as well as other interested parties.”
- Ross Pritchard, Building Control Officer - South Gloucestershire Council
“A concise but detailed overview, presented in a professional manner, and full of useful information. As a PFP manufacturer supplying the construction market, it was invaluable to gain an understanding of the RRFSO and the requirements this places on the Responsible Person and the Fire Assessment community. It was interesting to understand the needs of the people at the end of the construction pipeline. A very worthwhile and informative event, with the added benefit of the opportunity to network with fellow fire safety colleagues.”
- Steve Goodburn, Sales Director – CGI International
“Excellent content, I really learnt a lot on the day and found the information useful and informative.”
- Dave Riley, Standards and Accreditations Manager - Duraflex
FREE - includes FREE access to 'The Responsible Person' e-learning course from the FPA, worth £20.
Bookings can be made by emailing or phoning Charlotte Rutt on 01494 569744. Alternatively you can complete and return the booking form.
In association with: