Working closely with our colleagues in Chiltern International Fire's Technical Services and Fire Behaviour departments, we have introduced a new CPD certified technical seminar and live fire demonstration day, Fire Protection in Buildings Explained - The Role of Passive Fire Protection Products.
The event is run at Chiltern International Fire’s test facility in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Our offices are located close to Junction 4 of the M40 motorway and approximately 30 minutes from London Heathrow.
Click here for a map and directions.
This seminar is designed to provide a basic understanding of how passive fire protection products improve the fire resistance of a building, protect the building against the effects of fire, reduce the spread of fire through secondary ignition and limit the movement of flame and smoke. Through a series of seminars and live fire demonstrations, Chiltern International Fire will provide delegates with an understanding of:
- The importance of passive fire protection
- Passive fire protection products and how they work
- Passive fire protection responsibility and legislation
- The principles behind passive fire protection: product testing, assessments and certification.
The day is aimed at:
- Building Contractors
- Facilities and Estates Managers
- Fire Engineers
- Fire Stopping and Installation Companies
- Housing Associations
- Local Authorities
- Utilities Engineers
- Technical Sales Staff
- £285 + VAT (standard rate)
- £255 + VAT (TRADA member)
To book call 01494 569744.