We offer independent UKAS accredited acoustic testing services as required by national and international building regulations, CE marking and the requirements of third party certification.
Our acoustic testing services include:
Site Based Acoustics Testing
Nationwide acoustic testing for flats, houses, rooms for residential purposes, schools and other buildings, based upon:
- BS EN ISO 140-4: Sound Insulation of Separating Walls & Floors
- BS EN ISO 140-7: Impact Sound Insulation of Separating Floor
Acoustic Products Testing
Laboratory based acoustic testing to BS EN ISO 10140 (previously BS EN ISO 140) for a wide range of construction products seeking to demonstrate sound insulation performance up to 50 dB (Rw) or 65 dB (R'w)
Environmental Noise Surveys
Nationwide noise surveys for existing or proposed residential, commercial and industrial developments, carried out in accordance with the following:
- PPG24: Planning Policy Guidance - Planning and Noise
- BS 8233:1999: Sound Insulation and Noise Reduction for Buildings
- BS 4142: 1997: Method for Rating Industrial Noise Affected Mixed Residential & Industrial Areas
- Building Bulletin 93
- Health Technical Memorandum 08-01
We also work closely with our sister company, TRADA Technology to provide a range of acoustic consultancy services.
Download our Acoustic Testing Corporate Brochure.